Your Data and Apps Are Moving to the Cloud – So Can Your Security
Advanced cloud and web security services to protect applications like Office 365
Moving to the cloud introduces new security and compliance risks, but it also enables tremendous new defensive strategies. Cloud-delivered network security adds flexibility and boosts performance, while protecting users with consistent threat prevention and data compliance policies—wherever they go.
Symantec Web Security Service delivers a broad set of advanced capabilities—including a secure web gateway (SWG), software defined perimeter, anti-virus scanning, sandboxing, web isolation, data loss prevention (DLP), and email security. As your users directly access the web, you can extend consistent policies that follow your sensitive data wherever it goes.
- Secure Access Cloud – Apply Zero Trust Access to your IaaS applications
- Web Isolation—Prevent websites from delivering zero-day malware to employees.
- Symantec SD-Cloud Connector—Simply connect branch office locations to the Symantec cloud.
- Symantec Endpoint Integrations – Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) and Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile (SEP Mobile) can be added for complete laptop and mobile device protection.
Consolidate Your Security Stack
Simplify with our cloud-delivered network security service
Don’t waste time and effort stitching together point products. Instead, select a complete web and cloud security service that gives you the protection, threat prevention and compliance capabilities your business needs to stay secure. Our full arsenal of WSS technologies offers broad and deep protection.
- Broad network security service with SWG, web isolation, anti-virus scanning, sandboxing, DLP, CASB, email security, and SD-WAN capabilities
- Innovative threat prevention to block more threats and minimize false positives
- Unparalleled DLP/DRM service to prevent exfiltration of sensitive or proprietary data
- Strong SSL inspection capability to find malware hidden in encrypted traffic
- Shadow IT control for more than 30,000 applications; set proxy policies to govern access to cloud applications, extending to a full CASB service
- Office 365 security enforces DLP and threat prevention security policies
Strong, Central Web and Cloud Access Governance
Consistently apply network security policies across web and cloud applications
Protect users with web and cloud security services that connect all devices to distributed, global data centers for reliable, high-performance, local service. Configure and enforce powerful web and cloud application access-control policies.
- Set policies based on website content-based classifications and threat risk levels.
- Classify URLs in 70 categories covering more than 55 languages.
- Authenticate users and enforce user, group, and location-based security controls.
- Control employee access to Shadow IT cloud apps (unsanctioned cloud applications).
- Enable application-level point-to-point connectivity, cloaking all resources from the end-user devices and the internet
Protect Users from Threats Hiding in Encrypted Web and Cloud Traffic
Advanced proxy architecture delivers SWG and Advanced Threat Protection capabilities
Symantec Web Security Service protects your organization from cyber attacks using an advanced proxy architecture that terminates, inspects, and controls high volumes of web and cloud traffic, even when it’s SSL/TLS encrypted. Our proxy architecture combats advanced threats, secures your information, and protects your users wherever they go. It’s built to meet the challenges of the Cloud Generation.
- Advanced proxy architecture—Enforce granular threat inspection policies for encrypted web traffic and traffic from cloud apps such as Box and Office 365.
- Browsing threat prevention/web isolation—Use isolation to combat the latest generation of threats targeting users’ email and web browsing.
- File threat prevention—Block high-risk and advanced threats with multilayer file inspection and customizable sandboxing.
- Threat Risk Levels—Set web access policies based on a URL’s relative level of threat risk.
Boost Network Performance and Improve Security While Lowering Costs
Get direct-to-net efficiency and improve end-user performance
Our advanced, cloud-delivered network security service provides simple, cost-effective, high-performance “direct-to-net” protection. Direct-to-net eliminates the resources needed to backhaul internet traffic to your corporate data centers. Built-in acceleration technologies, such as content peering and optimized connection scaling, further improve key operational metrics and enable you to give your users the performance they demand.
- Run on a global telco-grade network backbone monitored by third-party service providers.
- Get high performance with content peering with top cloud providers, TCP scaling, and more.
- Access the cloud directly with a single Symantec Endpoint agent.
- Manage your web and cloud security solution within one console and get policy migration tools to simplify your move to the cloud.
Simplify Connectivity for Main Office, Branch and Roaming Users
Quickly protect your users with integrated, cloud-delivered Web Security Service
Symantec provides simplified on-ramps to the Web Security Service, enabling your users to have secure web access wherever they are.
- SD-Cloud Connector, based on advanced SD-WAN technology, gets your branch connection up and running quickly, with no IT expertise required.
- Firewall and bandwidth control capabilities are included.
- Running Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) on your endpoints? Use the SEP agent to redirect traffic to the Web Security Service for network security policy enforcement.
- Web Security Service Agent is also available for businesses not using SEP, to securely direct mobile and laptop traffic to the Symantec cloud service.
Introducing Symantec Integrated Cyber Defense Exchange (ICDx)
Reduce complexity and cost with built-in integrations and streamlined interoperability.
ICDx simplifies product integrations and accelerates customer time to value across the Symantec enterprise portfolio and the industry’s largest partner ecosystem.
- Remove the friction for security teams when integrating Symantec and third-party products
- Enhance visibility from a unified view of events across Symantec products for searching, dashboards and reporting
- Prepare higher quality cyber data to forward to SIEM and other SOC tools enhancing analytics and alerts
- Speed responses to critical incidents with orchestrated actions targeting multiple Symantec products