MANAGED DETECTION & RESPONSE
Unleash superior detection and unmatched response with Secureworks Taegis™ ManagedXDR, a fully managed cybersecurity solution that combines an open, powerful platform with extensive security expertise for 24/7 protection.
WHY TAEGIS MANAGEDXDR
SUPERIOR DETECTION AND RESPONSE THAT DELIVERS INCREDIBLE ROI
Reduce Your Risk
Holistic monitoring of endpoint, network, cloud, identity and more by infusing threat intelligence, IR and threat hunting insights.
Protect Your Investments
Avoid vendor lock-in and get better visibility that integrates threat information from your existing and future security investments.
Fill Your Talent Gaps
Access security experts in seconds through 24/7 live chat and tap into years of cybersecurity expertise.
Interested in Learning More?
ENABLE EXTENDED SOC CAPABILITIES
WITH TAEGIS MANAGEDXDR ENHANCED
Taegis ManagedXDR Enhanced delivers 24/7 extended SOC capabilities for Taegis ManagedXDR
customers, enabling intelligent and rapid threat escalation and orchestrated remediation.
Receive additional investigation context across Taegis and other customer systems,
plus investigation of phishing attempts, and governance and advisory support.
|Offering Components & Features||Taegis ManagedXDR||Taegis ManagedXDR Enhanced|
|Taegis Advanced Analytics|
|Support for Endpoint, Network, and Cloud|
|Support for AWS, Azure, and O365|
|Applied Threat Intelligence|
|Remote Incident Response Services|
|Continuous Global Threat Hunting Research by CTU™|
|Quarterly Security Protection Review (QSPR)|
|Monthly Threat Hunting|
|Designated security POD (24×7)||Not-Included|
|Customer Systems and Tools Leverage||Not-Included|
|Customer Based Workflows Support||Not-Included|
|Custom Rule Monitoring and Orchestrated Response||Not-Included|
|Security Governance and Advisory Support||Not-Included|
EXTEND TAEGIS MANAGEDXDR WITH ADD-ONS
Taegis ManagedXDR Elite Threat Hunting Add-On
|Get a designated Secureworks threat hunting expert to perform proactive and iterative updates on your organization’s targeted threat exposure.|
Secureworks Services for Taegis ManagedXDR
|Enable a holistic cybersecurity approach focused on elevating your cybersecurity posture and accelerating cyber resilience.|
A TAILORED MDR APPROACH DESIGNED TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
Holistic protection that maximizes your current investments and delivers higher ROI. Defend against the latest threats with comprehensive threat intelligence from experienced security experts.
SUPERIOR DETECTION ACROSS THE ENTIRE THREAT LANDSCAPE
The Taegis platform uses advanced analytics and machine learning to discover stealthy threats and automatically prioritize the most serious threats.
- Combines a big data approach with machine learning, statistical analysis and user behavior analytics
- Continuously interprets telemetry from proprietary and third-party sources, with hundreds of out-of-the-box integrations
- 98% coverage of most categories of the MITRE ATT&CK framework with 705,000 curated threat indicators and 20,000 curated countermeasures
UNMATCHED THREAT INTELLIGENCE WITH DECADES OF EXPERIENCE
A Counter Threat Unit™ (CTU) that analyzes and uncovers new threats combined with 20+ years of defending organizations all over the world creates unparalleled detection.
- Comprehensive threat intelligence from our CTU, comprised of 100+ elite threat researchers tracking 150+ active threat groups
- Findings from 3,000+ incident response and testing engagements each year
- Diversity of attack data from processing 640+ billion events daily across thousands of customer environments and the global threat landscape
ACCESS TO SECURITY EXPERTS IN LESS THAN 60 SECONDS
Get the guidance you need, when you need it, and leverage our deep expertise to fill your security talent gaps and defend against threats.
- Hands-on experience available 24/7 via live chat functionality
- Flexibility to collaborate in the ways you prefer, with a transparent view of what our analysts see
- Peace of mind knowing we are proactively threat hunting, IR hours are included and you receive a quarterly security posture review