Acronis Cyber Files
formerly Acronis Files Advanced
An on-premise enterprise file sync and share solution that balances employees’ need to use all their devices to be productive with the organization’s need for data security, visibility, and compliance.
Acronis Files Advanced is an easy, complete, and secure enterprise file sharing solution that makes users more productive and gives IT complete control over business content to ensure security, maintain compliance, and enable BYOD. Employees can use any device to securely access, sync and share files with other employees, customers, partners, and vendors.
Increases employee productivity
- Puts all the user’s business files and content at their fingertips
- Allows users to work where and when they need, with the device they have at hand
- Enables easy collaboration and sharing with colleagues and external constituents
- Is not dependent on slow and cumbersome VPN
- Makes secure file sharing easy across all leading devices and browsers
- Supports in-browser editing of sensitive documents using Microsoft Office Online
Turns mobile devices into roaming offices
- Built-in Microsoft Office and PDF document creation and editing
- Speeds access to the files users need
- Reduces time spent searching for documents or versions
- Allows employees to safely share files with colleagues, customers and partners
- Keeps everyone on the latest version of documents
- Allows employees to preview files in a web browser without downloading them first
Replace FTP Servers
- A modern and effective replacement for insecure and cumbersome legacy systems like FTP
- Set policies to control who can access or share specific files and folders
- Self-service – no need for IT administrators to create and maintain user accounts
- End-to-end file sharing security, management and privacy. No more rogue FTP clients
Comprehensive security and controls to manage users, applications and data
- Integration with leading Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions, including MobileIron and BlackBerry
- Integration with Microsoft Intune Mobile Application Management (MAM)
- Sophisticated and granular policy controls for users, apps and data with full visibility and auditing capabilities
- Proven mobile file sharing solution in regulated markets
- Scalable enterprise file sharing
Mobile PDF Editing
Empower mobile users to create new PDF documents, copy and paste text and graphics, and email selected pages of a PDF document directly from the Acronis Files Advanced mobile app. Users can also create, duplicate and delete PDF pages, as well as rotate and reorder. Available in iOS app only.
Access, sync and share content from anywhere
Acronis Files Advanced lets users easily sync and share files from anywhere, anytime and from any device (PCs, Macs, smartphones, or tablets). Supported data sources include file servers, NAS, SharePoint and CMIS compliant systems like Alfresco or EMC Documentum.
Get work done. Create, edit and synchronize Office documents on mobile devices. Securely.
Users can create, edit and synchronize Office documents and annotate PDFs within the Acronis Files Advanced app for iOS and Android. No third party apps are needed. Convenient, productive and safe mobile file sync and share. Adjust the policy settings to get the right balance between productivity and security.
Web Access and Editing
Users can immediately view and edit sensitive or important files using their sanctioned web browsers and built-in Microsoft Office Online editors, without having to download the document first. A must have for companies with stringent file sharing security and compliance policies.
Easy to use
The redesigned user interfaces take user experience to a new level. With a clean, modern layout and fresh visual elements, Acronis Files Advanced puts all the power at the user’s fingertips, maximizing productivity. The intuitive UI makes secure mobile file sharing simple for users, without training.
Set the right policies and controls for your organization
Flexible, yet sophisticated security, DLP and workflow capabilities give IT the power to protect the company’s critical documents with file sharing security policies that ensure control and compliance for content, users and devices.
Active Directory integration
Acronis Files Advanced integrates with Active Directory, making authentication, provisioning, and user management a breeze.
Try ServiceDesk Plus For Free
- Access a single downloadable file for all 3 editions of ServiceDesk Plus on Windows or Linux machines
- Get a link to the live online demo
- Schedule a personalised one-to-one demo with one of our Product Experts
Office Hours: 9:00 – 18:00