PRIVILIGED ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Secret Server is a breath of fresh air.
It empowers you to keep privileged accounts safe
without the pain of traditional PAM solutions.
Secret Server Helps
Every Part of the PAM Lifecycle
- Discover Privileges – Identify all service, application, administrator, and root accounts to curb sprawl.
- Establish a Secure Vault – Store privileged credentials in an encrypted, centralized vault.
- Manage Secrets – Provision and deprovision, ensure password complexity, and rotate credentials.
- Delegate Access – Set up RBAC, workflow for access requests, and approvals for third parties.
- Control Sessions – Implement session launching, proxies, monitoring, and recording.
Streamlined interface helps you focus on priority tasks
Whether You’re New to PAM or Highly Experienced,
Secret Server Gives You the Tools You Need to Meet Your Goals
Get up and running fast with solutions for privileged account discovery, turnkey installation and out-of-the-box auditing and reporting tools.
SCALING FOR GROWTH
Manage multiple databases, software applications, hypervisors, network devices, and security tools, even in large-scale, distributed environments.
CUSTOMIZING AS YOU LIKE
Create endless customizations with direct control to Secret Server software and the choice to work with Thycotic professional services or use your own experts.
FREEDOM TO CHOOSE, WITHOUT THE SACRIFICE
Secret Server offers the same capabilities, scalability, and ease-of-use
whether you choose our on-premise product or cloud solution
The only feature-complete PAM service on the market
Software-as-a-service model lets you sign up and start right away
No hardware or infrastructure costs
No provisioning, patching, or maintenance overhead
Elastic scalability as you grow
Controls and redundancy delivered by Azure with 99.9% uptime SLA
Industry-leading PAM for in-house deployments
Total control over your end-to-end security systems and infrastructure
Deploy software within your on-premise data center or your own virtual private cloud instance
Meet legal and regulatory obligations that require all data and systems to reside on premise