More Capability. Less Complexity
Organizations expect more from NGAV; Singularity Core delivers.
AV is dead. SentinelOne single-agent AV replacement predicts, stops, and corrects the effects malware and malicious behaviors in real time.
Automation provides administrators with the critical context they need to understand what’s happening and the ability to recover with minimal friction.
Easy Flexible Management
Experience a completely customizable cloud-first SaaS driving an interoperable solution that’s easy to install, manage, and maintain.
NGAV & Behavioral Al Prevention
- Protects against ransomware, known and unknown malware, trojans, hacking tools, memory exploits, script misuse, bad macros, and living off the land attacks.
- On-agent Storyline™ tracking builds actionable context in real time.
- On-agent static AI replaces signatures and predicts malicious files.
- On-agent Behavioral AI identifies and stops fileless attacks happening within Storylines in real time.
- Autonomous operation. No cloud reliance for always-on protection.
1-Click Remedition & Recovery
- Automates threat resolution to reduce administrative workload. Fully automatic; no complicated scripting.
- Gets users working again fast. Eliminates tedious re-imaging.
- Autonomous and automatic threat responses trigger protective actions in real-time.
- Patented 1-Click remediation reverses unauthorized changes.
- Patented 1-Click rollback for Windows restores any data affected by an attack.
Incident Forensics & Reporting
- Easy-to-use incident data quickly orients analysts about what happened, when it happened, and who was affected. All information is stored for 365 days.
- Automatic interpretation is created using industry standard MITRE ATT&CK tactics and techniques mapping and AI indicators for malware prediction.
- Team workflows including custom annotations, verdict assignment, incident status, incident timelines and attack exploration.
- Customizable data driven dashboards and built-in reporting standard.
- Available integrations with Tableau® and Microsoft PowerBI®.
Deep OS & Interoperability Support
- Singularity agents provide support for the major desktop and server OSes.
- Resource efficient agents support physical systems, VDI, and cloud service providers.
- Support for 17 years of Windows releases including EOL versions, macOS’ new “kextless” security model, and 10 major Linux distributions.
- Anti-tamper mechanisms to prevent agent security interruptions.
- Powerful, pinpoint agent interoperability controls to ensure maximum security with system stability.