FortiMail: Fabric-enabled Email Security
Advanced, multi-layer protection against the full spectrum of email-borne threats
FortiMail Delivers Comprehensive, Top-rated Threat Protection
Email is a critical tool for everyday business communication and productivity. It’s also a popular attack vector among threat actors trying to steal credentials, obtain sensitive data or hold it for ransom, or steal funds by gaining access to banking information. As attackers mount more sophisticated multi-vector campaigns against their targets, email security must provide multi-layered protection.
With best-in-class performance validated by independent testing firms, FortiMail delivers advanced multi-layered protection against the full spectrum of email-borne threats. Powered by FortiGuard Labs threat intelligence and integrated into the Fortinet Security Fabric, FortiMail helps your organization prevent, detect, and respond to email-based threats including spam, phishing, malware, zero-day threats, impersonation, and Business Email Compromise (BEC) attacks.
Fortinet Managed IPS Rules enhances the baseline protection offered by AWS Network Firewall. It reduces the learning curve and delivers network security that is effective, available, and scalable—while keeping management simple.
Advanced multi-layer security
FortiMail brings together advanced capabilities to address the full spectrum of email-borne threats faced by organizations today. It protects against:
- Known threats
- Suspected threats
- Unknown/zero-day threats
- Impersonation attempts
- Business Email Compromise (BEC)
FortiMail – The Future of Email Security Goes Beyond Email
The future of email security is fabric-enabled to counter the growing sophistication of threats and multi-vector campaigns. As part of a fabric, Indicators of Compromise and other telemetry can be shared for enhanced security across your entire security infrastructure. IT and security teams are able to more completely connect the dots to identify multi-vector campaigns by sophisticated actors. And intensive and repetitive workflows including response can be automated to reduce the burden on security operations teams.
Key FortiMail Advantages
FortiMail delivers comprehensive, proven email threat protection at an industry-leading cost to performance. The solution offers flexible deployment options and operating modes for cloud-based, on-premises, or hybrid email environments, including managed solutions.
FortiMail integrates advanced capabilities to protect against evolving threats such as phishing, malware, ransomware, impersonation, and BEC attacks. With FortiMail, you get:
- Powerful, integrated capabilities to prevent, detect, and respond to email-based threats
- Flexible deployment options to address on-premises, cloud, and hybrid email use cases
- Choice of operating modes including API support for Microsoft 365
Fabric-enabled email security
FortiMail is part of the Fortinet Security Fabric leveraging advanced capabilities from across the Security Fabric to enhance email security while sharing Indicators of Compromise (IoC) across your security infrastructure.
- Greater automation of operations workflows and response
- Sharing of insights and intelligence to bolster security beyond email
High performance validated by independent tests
Fortinet is the only vendor to consistently test, publish, and prove its efficacy with independent testing firms. We’ve achieved:
- 94% Total Detection Accuracy and AAA rating from SE Labs
- 99.84% Spam Capture Rate from Virus Bulletin
- 99.9% detection rate by ICSA Labs
Powered by threat intelligence from FortiGuard Labs
Telemetry gathered from 5.6+ million sensors deployed globally gives FortiGuard Labs exceptional visibility into real-world threats. FortiGuard experts analyze this information around the clock to deliver top threat intelligence that enables:
- 319,000 phishing attempts blocked per minute
- 595,000 malware programs neutralized per minute
- 790,000 malicious website accesses blocked per minute
- 30,000 spam events blocked per minute
What’s in your email
If you have a problem with your employees clicking on malicious emails, you may also have a problem with how well your current security solution stops malicious emails in the first place. Get a free Email Risk Assessment. It’s easy and we provide you a detailed report outlining specific threats and risk email currently poses to your organization.
Try Email Security For Free
- Access a single downloadable file for all 3 editions of ServiceDesk Plus on Windows or Linux machines
- Get a link to the live online demo
- Schedule a personalised one-to-one demo with one of our Product Experts
Office Hours: 9:00 – 18:00