Save time and resources by provisioning hundreds of tablets, PCs or servers simultaneously
If you support a large enterprise, an educational institution, or a government agency, you know that deploying new software and configurations to multiple systems is a complicated, time-consuming task. Acronis Snap Deploy is a complete, user-friendly solution that lets you provision all your workstations and servers like you are provisioning just one!
Fast and easy. Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine, this product is ideal for rapid bare-metal deployments to a large number of PCs or servers, as well as effortless on-going redeployment to the same hardware. Award-winning disk-imaging technology helps you create an exact image of any standard configuration you choose— – including the operating system, configuration, files, and all applications – and simultaneously deploy image to multiple machines in one easy step.
Multiple Operating System Support
Deploy to Live Machines
Dissimilar Hardware Support
Flexible deployment methods
Flexible Boot Options
Improved IT productivity
- Deploy to Live Machines – no manual booting required
- Get up to 200% faster with the new Multicast protocol
- Leverage latest Acronis Backup format
- Acronis Universal Deploy for deployment to dissimilar hardware is now included in license
It would take over a month to fully deploy an average base before we invested in Acronis’ software. The team loves it because instead of having to adhere to a 300-page manual, they can deploy each workstation using instructions printed on just two sides of A4.
- Deploy Windows 10, 8.1 (including WIMBoot), Windows Server 2012 R2
- Deploy Windows tablets
- Deploy Linux
- Use Windows PE 10 and 5.0 for Bootable Media and Live Deployment
- Deploy Disk Images prepared with Sysprep
- Enjoy new, cost-efficient site licensing option for larger environments
Prior to purchasing Snap Deploy, it would take us up to two hours to image a single PC, not to mention the time it takes to create a master image that is under 4GB. Using Acronis, it now takes just under one hour to image a PC, and we no longer have to worry about the master image size.