Manage Privileged identities and control access to critical information systems with ManageEngine’s
ManageEngine positioned in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Service Management Tools
Privileged Password Manager for Enterprises
Password Manager Pro is a secure vault for storing and managing shared sensitive information such as passwords, documents and digital identities of enterprises. The benefits of deploying Password Manager Pro include:
- Eliminating password fatigue and security lapses by deploying a secure, centralized vault for password storage and access
- Improving IT productivity many times by automating frequent password changes required in critical systems
- Providing preventive & detective security controls through approval workflows & real-time alerts on password access
- Meeting security audits and regulatory compliance such as SOX, HIPAA and PCI
Privileged Password Management With Password Manager Pro
Discover, Store & Organize
Store & organize all your privileged identities in a centralized vault
Securely share administrative passwords with the members of your team on need basis.
Automatically reset the passwords of servers, databases, network devices and other resources.
Control access to IT resources and applications based on roles and job responsibilities.
Launch Direct Connection
Launch direct connection to remote IT resources, websites and applications.
Video Record & Audit
Video record & audit all privileged access, get complete record of all actions
Over 300,000 IT administrators around the world love Password Manager Pro.
Highlights of Password Manager Pro
Password Storage, Management & Workflow
Centralized Password Vault
Store all your enterprise passwords – privileged accounts, shared accounts, firecall accounts and others in the secure, centralized repository.
Shared Administrative Password Management
Securely manage shared accounts such as ‘Administrator’ on Windows, ‘root’ on Unix/Linux, ‘enable’ on Cisco, ‘sa’ on SQL and others.
Password Access Control Workflow
Request-release controls for password retrieval. Provision for granting time-limited access, exclusive privilege and concurrency controls.
Remote Password Reset
Automated Password Resets
Reset the passwords of remote resources from Password Manager Pro web-interface as and when required or automatically through scheduled tasks.
Enforce Password Policy
Ensure usage of strong passwords and periodic resets by creating and enforcing your password policy.
Wide Range of Target Systems
Supports out-of-the-box a wide range of target systems, databases, network devices for access control and automatic password resets.
Application-to-Application Password Management
Any application or script can query PMP and retrieve passwords to connect with other applications or databases, eliminating hard-coded passwords.
Windows Service Accounts Management
Automatically identify and reset the passwords of service accounts associated with domain accounts.
Post-Password Reset Custom Script Execution
Option to automatically execute custom scripts to carry out any follow-up action after a password reset action.
What Platforms Does Password Manager Pro Support?
- Platforms (for password reset):Windows, Windows Domain, Linux, IBM AIX, IBM AS400, HP UNIX, Solaris, Mac OS, Sun Oracle XSCF, Sun Oracle ALOM, Sun Oracle ILOM, VMWare ESXi, MS SQL server, MySQL Server, Oracle DB Server, Sybase ASE, LDAP Server, HP iLO, HP ProCurve devices and Cisco Devices (IOS, CatOS, PIX), Juniper Netscreen Devices
- Platforms (for product installation): Windows, Linux
What Problems Does Password Manager Pro Solve?
If you are an IT Administrator responsible for securely managing your IT infrastructure, check yourself:
- Are you drowning in a pile of privileged passwords? Do you store administrative passwords in spreadsheets & flat files?
- Do you find it difficult to track who has access to which accounts?
- Do you laboriously logon to each application separately to periodically change passwords?
If yes, you certainly need Password Manager Pro!
Administrative/Privileged passwords are literally aplenty in enterprises. Servers, databases, switches, routers, firewalls and any other hardware or software, could have equally large number of administrative passwords. These passwords are insecurely stored in spreadsheets, text files and even as printouts and are shared by a group of administrators.
This traditional practice brings with it a host of issues such as:
- Insecure storage of passwords inviting security threats
- Uncontrolled super-user privileges
- No role-based access control; internal controls become fragile
- Lack of accountability for actions
- No provision for enforcing standard password practices/policies
- No centralized control
Password Manager Pro solves all these problems by providing a secure system to store, administer, and share passwords.
What are the Licensing Options for Password Manager Pro?
There are three license types:
- Evaluation download valid for 30 days capable of supporting a maximum of 2 administrators. You can test Enterprise edition features.
- Free Edition licensed software allows you to have 1 administrator and manage up to 10 resources. Valid forever.
- Registered Version – Licensing is based on two factors:
- Number of Administrators
- Type of Edition – Standard, Premium or Enterprise
Password Manager Pro comes with five user roles – Administrator, Password Administrator, Privileged Administrator, Password Auditor and Password User. The term ‘administrator’ denotes Administrators, Password Administrators and Privileged Administrators. So, licensing restricts the number of administrators as a whole, which includes Administrators, Password Administrators and Privileged Administrators. There is no restriction on the number of Password Users and Password Auditors. To get more details on the five user roles, refer to this section of our help documentation.
- Standard Edition – If your requirement is to have a secure, password repository to store your passwords and selectively share them among enterprise users, Standard Edition would be ideal.
- Premium Edition – Apart from storing and sharing your passwords, if you wish to have enterprise-class password management features such as remote password synchronization, password alerts and notifications, application-to-application password management, reports, high-availability and others, Premium edition would be the best choice.
- Enterprise Edition – If you require more enterprise-class features like auto discovery of privileged accounts, integration with ticketing systems and SIEM solutions, jump server configuration, application-to-application password management, out-of-the-box compliance reports, SQL server / cluster as backend database, Enterprise edition will be ideal.
Try ServiceDesk Plus For Free
- Access a single downloadable file for all 3 editions of ServiceDesk Plus on Windows or Linux machines
- Get a link to the live online demo
- Schedule a personalised one-to-one demo with one of our Product Experts
Office Hours: 9:00 – 18:00