Unified IT Operations Management
Packed with out-of-the box capabilities for monitoring networks, servers, IP addresses, and switch ports, managing bandwidth and network configurations, analyzing firewall rules, logs & policies, tracking application usage & monitoring storage devices; OpManager Plus is an integrated IT operations management software that eliminates the need for multiple monitoring tools and provides greater visibility across your IT infrastructure.
Remove operational bottlenecks, optimize performance and gain the maximum output from your IT infrastructure, by deploying this powerful, integrated solution with a unified approach to IT operations management.
Gain visibility into your IT operations, layer by layer
With advanced IT operations monitoring & management capabilities, OpManager Plus, as a comprehensive IT operations management tool, offers 4 layers of visibility into an organization’s IT operations – IT infrastructure security, IT infrastructure application performance, server and storage IT operations, network performance. This multi-level visibility into IT operations helps IT admins identify and troubleshoot faults at various levels easily, thereby ensuring greater SLA compliance, proactive IT fault management and consistent IT infrastructure performance.
Network & server performance monitoring
- ManageEngine OpManager offers in-depth IT operations monitoring with support for over 2000+ metrics across 8000+ devices.
- Monitor and manage both physical and virtual server infrastructure (Xen, VMware, Hyper-v, Nutanix) devices.
- Extend the power of IT infrastructure monitoring to monitor VoIP devices and WAN networks.
- Monitor syslogs, traps, virtual events etc., to identify signs of potential trouble in the IT infrastructure environment.
- Leverage the power of integrated IT operations management for DCIM’s infrastructure and server capabilities, ensuring maximum efficiency of individual devices and servers in your data centers.
Bandwidth & Traffic Management
- Monitor and manage critical bandwidth metrics including router traffic, Cisco NBAR, CBQoS, site to site traffic, WLC traffic and leverage the insights to perform proactive bandwidth capacity planning.
- Gain real time visiblity into bandwidth performance with advanced bandwidth monitoring capabilities that include support for all major flows including Netflow, sFlow, jFlow, IPFIX, NetStream, AppFlow.
- Obtain in-depth device/interface traffic visibility with insights into total bandwidth consumption by individual devices, interface traffic, applications, top source/destinations, QoS, conversations and AS view for better visibility into router / switch traffic pattern.
- Leverage ASAM (advanced security assesment module) for network behaviour analysis and flow based anomoly detection to detect zero-day network threats.
Configuration & Compliance Management
- Manage configurations of various IT infrastructure devices from 200+ different vendors.
- Implement realtime change and configuration management with network configuration analysis, user activity tracking and remote firmware upgrade.
- Ensure compliance of IT infrastructure to standards critical compliance standards including PCI, SOX, HIPAA etc.
- Leverage automated backup, role based accesss control, diff. view and change tracking to ensure effective & flawless change implementation.
- Leverage firewall rule anamoly detection & rule impact analysis for effective rule implementation.
- Track and manage firewall policies. Perform periodic security audits on your firewall infrastructure to ensure IT infastructure security. Track and monitor VPN & proxy servers in realtime.
- Analyze, manage and ensure compliance of firewall infrastructure to popular firewall standards including PCI DSS, ISO 270001, SANS, NIST & NERC CIP.
- Keep track of changes to firewall configuration with automated firewall configuration change tracking.
- Get detailed reports on vpn usage, proxy server logs. Proactively identify threats from firewall logs using forensic log analysis.
IP Address & Switch Port Management
- Perform proactive IP address management by leveraging OpManager Plus’s support for scanning, monitoring & management of all IPv4 & IPv6 subnets in the IT infrastructure.
- Gain in-depth visibility into switch port infrastructure with into IP, MAC, status and port speed of switch ports in an IT infrastructure.
- Step-up IT infrastructure security with the help of a powerful and robust rouge device detection mechanism.
- Leverage in-built diagnostic tools like SNMP tools, Cisco, Wake on LAN, IP diagnostics and address monitoring to facilitate efficient IT infastructure management.
Application & Storage monitoring
- Proactive analyze current and historic usage trends to predict future storage utilization patterns.
- Monitor and manage various storage devices including RAID, tape library systems & fabric switches.
- Perform out of the box monitoring of over 130 on-premises and on-cloud applications. With Applications Manager plugin, measure multi-page workflows, perform multi-geographic monitoring and application slowdown analysis to ensure 24×7 website availability.
- Gain end-to-end visibility over performance of storage devices and applications in the IT infrastructure.
Why OpManager Plus?
Unified console for enterprise IT operations management
Single console for managing performance, configuration, bandwidth, firewall, compliance, storage, applications, IP address, and switch ports eliminates the need to switch between multiple tools for enterprise IT operations management.
Exhaustive reports for advanced performance analytics
200+ built-in reports on various IT operations management parameters including health, availability, compliance, bandwidth, firewall rules, etc., for in-depth IT performance analysis.
Integrated dashboards and business views
Unified dashboard, along with advanced visualization tools like business views and 3D floor views, provide in-depth visibility into various ITOM components from a single pane of glass.
Instant notifications via multiple channels
Instant alerts and multi-level threshold-based notifications via multiple channels – including email, Slack, SMS, web-based console, and more to help in proactive fault detection
Quick RCA and IT automation to reduce MTTR
Workflow, an automated L1 & L2 fault management system, helps IT administrators to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve faults in IT infrastructure quickly.
Integrations with other applications
One-click integration to ITSM tools (ServiceDesk Plus & ServiceNow), communication tools (Slack), and REST API based integrations facilitate proactive IT infrastructure fault management.
Try OpManager Plus For Free
- Access a single downloadable file for all editions of OpManager Plus
- Get a link to the live online demo
- Get a link to the live online demo