Cloud-based Remote Monitoring Tool for MSPS
Manage your customers’ websites, applications, cloud, IT infrastructure, and digital experience using our remote
monitoring and management (RMM) solution for managed service providers (MSPs) and cloud service providers (CSPs).
Build a proactive approach to incident response with AlOps
Private and Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring
IT operations monitoring for your infrastructure
- Server uptime with false alert protection
- Over 60 performance metrics like CPU, memory, disk, syslogs, and Windows events
- Performance monitoring for Microsoft applications like Exchange, IIS, SQL, Windows server backups, SharePoint, Office 365, Active Directory, and Failover Cluster
- Virtualization infrastructure monitoring for VMware, Nutanix, Hyper-V, Docker, and Kubernetes environments
- Ready-to-install plugin integrations like MySQL, Apache, and Nagios. You can also write your own plugin to fit your needs
Network Monitoring and Network Traffic Troubleshooting
Stay on top of your clients’ network endpoints and connections. View the performance at the device and interface levels using our SNMP-based monitoring. Track the traffic flow across applications and IPs to identify and fix bandwidth hogs.
- Support for 10,000+ devices from device types such as routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, printers, wireless devices, and storage devices
- Custom SNMP monitoring to monitor any device or metrics of your choice
- Flow technologies like NetFlow, J-Flow, sFlow, CFlow, AppFlow, IPFIX, and NetStream supported
- Topology maps and layer-2 maps to visualize network hierarchy
- Processed SNMP traps for instant alerts
Cloud Performance Monitoring and Spend Optimization
Monitor resource usage and operational data for numerous cloud services running on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Track and optimize the cloud cost by allocating the spending to one or more business units across teams, projects, and customers.
- Support for AWS services like EC2, S3, Lambda, RDS, Load Balancer, CloudFront, WorkSpaces, and VPC-VPN
- Monitor 100+ Azure resources including App Service, Event Hubs, and SQL database
- Track the performance of Google Compute Engine (GCE), Google App Engine (GAE), Google Kubernetes Engine, VPC, Cloud IAM, Cloud Audit Logging, Cloud SQL, and BigQuery
End-user Experience Monitoring
- Monitor cloud web services edge infrastructure from 110+ locations globally
- Digital experience monitoring with real user monitoring and synthetic transaction monitoring
- Mobile Network Poller to monitor your cloud services from a mobile-user perspective and test WiIFi at campus locations
- Web security monitoring using website defacement, real-time blocklist check, brand reputation, SSL/TSL certificate, and domain expiry monitors
Application Performance Monitoring
If you are maintaining custom-built applications and need to help troubleshoot performance issues, our comprehensive APM solutions can complement your monitoring goals. Ensure that your customers’ IT environment meets business standards by monitoring application performance in real-time. Understand user behavior, identify slow queries and exceptions, and trace the exact line of troublesome code, to enhance the user experience from your application perspective.
- Support for platforms like .NET, Java, Ruby, Node.js, and PHP
- Code-level visibility
- Distributed tracing to understand how a request from one service leads to an error in another
- Application topology maps to view application architecture, from URLs to SQL queries
Centralized Log Monitoring and Management
Bring logs from all your servers in a single place for easy troubleshooting. Site24x7 provides log management with support for 30+ log types along with customization options.
- Simple query language-based search with options to save frequently-used queries
- Saved search-based alerts
- Intuitive charts and dashboards for every log type
- Supports AWS and Azure cloud logs
Customized Features for Remote Monitoring
As an RMM software for uninterrupted service delivery, Site24x7 helps you support your clients’ capabilities by offering specialized tools for their unique monitoring needs. You can achieve complete control over customer accounts using the features crafted exclusively for MSPs’ needs.
Securely manage the accounts of multiple customers. Gain total visibility into client systems and scale to accommodate any number of customers.
Rebranded Monitoring Platform
Rebrand your monitoring platform and reports with a custom name, logo, and URL so that you can promote your brand, and customers can identify with it.
With our agent based monitoring, you can now take remote actions to rectify errors in your client environment.
In-depth Roles and Permissions
Utilize individual operational roles to monitor and manage customer accounts. Unified licensing offers account admins full control on subscription and billing activities across customer accounts, including control over upgrades, add-on purchases, and alert credits.
Create customized dashboards, NOC views, and business views highlighting all metrics slowing down your website, with your clients.
Detailed Reports and Service Level Agreements
Get insightful reports to view the live status of your infrastructure. Send SLA reports to update customers about your service consistency.
Try Site24x7 MSP For Free
- Access a single downloadable file for all editions of Site24x7 MSP
- Get a link to the live online demo
Office Hours: 9:00 – 18:00