Security for Mail Server
Email is the number one vector used by cybercriminals to penetrate and attack enterprise IT systems.
Kaspersky Security for Mail Server uses multiple security layers based on machine learning and leveraging global threat intelligence data to detect and block email-borne cyberthreats. It is effective against malware and ransomware, and protects against spam, phishing and BEC attacks. This award-winning protection helps stop attackers from harming your business using emails and email attachments as a conduit.
Protection for mail servers
Kaspersky Security for Mail Server protects mail on the latest versions of all major emailing platforms, including Microsoft Exchange and Linux-based servers.
Multi-layered phishing protection
The complex, deep learning-powered phishing protection leverages the latest data science and applied linguistics to detect social engineering-based attacks – including sophisticated Business Email Compromise (BEC)
Intellectual spam filtering
Intelligent, cloud-assisted spam filtering for Microsoft Exchange and Linux-based mail servers works in real time to significantly reduce the traffic load from unwanted messages
State-of-the-art email threat protection
- Real-time and on-demand scanning filters out all kinds of malicious objects including malware, ransomware, and miners – as well as malicious and fraudulent URLs and threat-related IP addresses.
- Machine learning, human expertise and global threat intelligence data combine to deliver proven high detection levels – without losing any valuable communications due to false positives.
- Our multi-layered, cross-correlative approach ensures that even the more sophisticated and obfuscated malware won’t penetrate the corporate IT infrastructure from an email.
Anti-phishing, anti-spam, anti-BEC
- Neural network-based analysis supported by real-time cloud-based URL checking protects against even the most convincing email phishing – including highly focused cases of Business Email Compromise
- Machine learning models facilitate anti-spam detection, while special re-checking algorithms minimize time- and resource-wasting false positives
- Authenticated email management protects against scams, while flexible ‘attachment filtering’ techniques reduce the risk of unsolicited data exfiltration
The Wider Picture – Integration and Flexibility
- Seamless integration with the Kaspersky Anti Targeted Attack Platform enriches the Extended Detection & Response capabilities with automated email gateway-level responses to complex threats.
- VMware-Ready certification and Microsoft Azure deployment support unimpeded usage in virtualized and cloud deployment scenarios.
- Support for multiple platforms and deployment architectures ensures seamless integration with a multitude of business scenarios.
Email remains the number one route into attacking and disrupting any major organization. Your choice of email security solution largely dictates the likelihood of:
Ransomware attacking through an infected email or attachment
Phishing scams, defrauding your employees and your business
Time-wasting ‘false positives’ generated by over-automated anti-spam
Systems penetration as part of an APT
Time-wasting, resource-hogging spam
Abuse of trust and Business Email Compromise (BEC)
Try Kaspersky Security For Mail Server For Free
- Access a single downloadable file for all 3 editions of ServiceDesk Plus on Windows or Linux machines
- Get a link to the live online demo
- Schedule a personalised one-to-one demo with one of our Product Experts
Office Hours: 9:00 – 18:00