Self-service password management and single sign-on solution
Support end users, empower technicians
IT Admins can:
- Create stringent password policies for Active Directory and cloud apps.
- Use advanced authentication techniques including biometrics and YubiKey.
- Enforce two-factor authentication (2FA) for Active Directory endpoint and application logins.
- Automatic access control decisions for the IT environment using conditional access
- Ensure improved ROI and compliance with HIPAA, CJIS, NIST, and PCI DSS.
- Perform password reset/account unlock for Active Directory and cloud accounts.
- Perform a directory self-update of their personal details.
- Use one identity via single sign-on (SSO) and real-time password sync.
- Reset passwords from Windows, macOS, and Linux login screens.
- Access their endpoint, self-service features and applications securely through multi-factor authentication
At the Office
On the move
Not just a password reset tool.
ADSelfService Plus takes security very seriously.
Enforce strong user passwords by requiring special characters and blacklisting dictionary words and patterns. Prevent users from using previous passwords during password resets.
Automate access control decisions, like enforcing MFA for login or restricting access to self-service features and SSO, based on risk factors such as IP address, device, business hours, or geolocation
Utilize advanced multi-factor authentication (MFA) techniaues like biometrics and QR codes to verify user identity.
Secure cached credential updates via VPN during remote password resets
Active Directory Self-Service
Try ADSelfService Plus For Free
- Access a single downloadable file for all 3 editions of ServiceDesk Plus on Windows or Linux machines
- Get a link to the live online demo
- Schedule a personalised one-to-one demo with one of our Product Experts
Office Hours: 9:00 – 18:00