Self-service password management and single sign-on solution
Support end users, empower technicians
IT Admins can:
- Create stringent password policies for Active Directory and cloud apps.
- Use advanced authentication techniques including biometrics and YubiKey.
- Enforce two-factor authentication (2FA) for Active Directory endpoint and application logins.
- Automatic access control decisions for the IT environment using conditional access
- Ensure improved ROI and compliance with HIPAA, CJIS, NIST, and PCI DSS.
- Perform password reset/account unlock for Active Directory and cloud accounts.
- Perform a directory self-update of their personal details.
- Use one identity via single sign-on (SSO) and real-time password sync.
- Reset passwords from Windows, macOS, and Linux login screens.
- Access their endpoint, self-service features and applications securely through multi-factor authentication
Allow users to reset passwords, anywhere.
Besides the default web portal, users can reset passwords from their iOS and Android mobile devices,
as well as the login screen of their Windows, macOS, or Linux machines.
At the Office
On the move
Not just a password reset tool.
ADSelfService Plus takes security very seriously.
Improve password security
Enforce strong user passwords by requiring special characters and blacklisting dictionary words and patterns. Prevent users from using previous passwords during password resets.
Fortify machine (Windows, macOS, and Linux) and VPN logons with MFA for local and remote access to network resources
Conditional Acces Policy
Automate access control decisions, like enforcing MFA for login or restricting access to self-service features and SSO, based on risk factors such as IP address, device, business hours, or geolocation
Utilize advanced multi-factor authentication (MFA) techniaues like biometrics and QR codes to verify user identity.
Secure cached credential updates via VPN during remote password resets
Active Directory Self-Service
Self-service directory update
Offer a secure portal through which end users can self-ipdate their Active Directory profile information
Employee directory search
Provide a self-service employee search tool that helps end users find their colleagues Active Directory profile information
Display a detailed organization chart that helps end users find coworkers’ reporting staff and direct reporters
Email group subscription
Help users take control of their mailbox with a self-service Active Directory groups subscription system.
Help desk monitored self-service
Enforce fine-grained password policies for Active Directory that includes a password dictionary filter, a pattern checker, and more.
User profile management
Manage Active Directory user profiles by forcing users to update their information when they log in to the user portal
Enterprise single sign-on
Allow users to access multiple enterprise applications with one identity using single sign-on.
Real-time password synchronizer
Synchronize Active Directory password resets and changes with connected enterprise applications in real time.
Active Directory authentication
Provide Active Directory authentication for SAML-enabled applications such as Office 365 and Salesforce.
Single sign-on for custom applications
Provide a secure single sign-on solution for all SAML-supported custom applications.
Two-factor authentication for improved cloud security
Provide secure access to cloud applications using two-factor authentication
Password self-service for cloud apps
Allow users to reset the passwords for enterprise cloud applications like Office 365 and Salesforce.
Try ADSelfService Plus For Free
- Access a single downloadable file for all 3 editions of ServiceDesk Plus on Windows or Linux machines
- Get a link to the live online demo
- Schedule a personalised one-to-one demo with one of our Product Experts
Office Hours: 9:00 – 18:00