Advanced Threat Protection for Mobile Devices
Unlock the power and productivity of mobile use by proactively protecting your devices. Block malware and advanced threats attacking employee’s mobile devices and data using cloud-delivered advanced inspection and malware analysis capabilities combined with real-time correlated global threat intelligence.
- Apply application and operational controls across both native mobile and mobile browser applications
- Enforce acceptable use policies using a cloud delivered network-based approach
- Prevent the loss of sensitive and confidential data using DLP capabilities designed to avoid compliance violations
- Take advantage of dual anti-virus scanning and cloud sandboxing for deep inspection & behavioral analysis on risky files
Managing Your Mobile Portfolio is One Thing. Securing it is Another.
With the Mobile Device Security service, you can ensure compliance with enterprise security policies while taking advantage of your Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution of choice. Symantec has teamed up with leading MDM solution providers to deliver a comprehensive security solution for smartphones and tablets.
- Use your MDM solution to deploy Symantec Mobile Device Security Service to iOS and Android devices
- Enable secure encrypted communications to the Symantec cloud-delivered Web Security and Malware Analysis Services where traffic is inspected and malware and other malicious attacks are blocked
- Connect into to local Symantec cloud infrastructures, consisting of more than 40 data centers around the world providing coverage across six continents
Complete Threat Visibility with Comprehensive Reporting and Analysis
Gain real-time visibility and understanding on all identified threats and malicious behaviors
- Generate granular reports by threat type and detection method to give you the forensics and insight needed for remediation
- Set up e-mail alerts to see results from non-real time scanning
- Review full threat detonation reports with details on events, results and Indicators of Compromise (IOC)