Enable the secure inspection of TLS 1.3 encrypted traffic
Empower security tools to find threats hiding within TLS encryption
The official version of TLS 1.3 (RFC 8446) now includes industry-leading capabilities for enabling the secure inspection of encrypted threats. With the SSL Visibility Appliance, customers get the most extensive out-of-the box set of high-security cipher suites and advanced TLS support to enable security tools across all traffic ports and protocols.
- Enables the inspection of all ports and protocols of traffic, including TLS 1.3 and SSL decryption and re-encryption
- Includes 100 native Cipher Suites
- Supports secure inspection for all previous TLS versions
- Is quickly added to existing network infrastructure
Simple. Fast. Comprehensive.
The leading purpose-built solution for encrypted traffic management
Ours is the only proven, dedicated enterprise-class encrypted traffic management technology in the industry. This unique solution offers complete visibility and control of encrypted traffic without requiring the re-architecture of network infrastructure. Use this solution to add policy-based SSL and TLS inspection and management capabilities to your network security architecture and lift the security blindfold created by encrypted traffic.
- Automatically see all SSL/TLS traffic in all ports and applications
- Free yourself from complex scripting and configuration
- Feed active and passive devices simultaneously
Enable secure SSL/TLS inspection and preserve data integrity
Secure SSL/TLS interception from the global leader in cybersecurity
SSL Visibility Appliance is a comprehensive, extensible solution that assures high-security encryption. While other vendors only support a handful of cipher standards, the SSL Visibility Appliance provides timely and complete standards support, with 100 Cipher Suites and key exchanges offered. Ours is the only solution that doesn’t downgrade cryptography levels or weaken your organization’s security posture, putting it at greater risk. Benefit from:
- Industry-leading support for Cipher Suites (RSA, DHE, ECDHE, ChaCha, Camilla, etc.)
- Support for TLS 1.1 – 1.3 (including RFC 8446) and handshake mechanisms
- Mirroring of client preferences
- No reduction in strength of security posture for user sessions
Improve the ROI of your entire security infrastructure
Removing an encryption blind spot can improve existing security tools by up to 50%
SSL Visibility cost effectively enhances your existing security infrastructure. Recognizing that multiple devices need access to SSL/TLS traffic in your infrastructure, this solution feeds active and passive devices simultaneously, perfectly complementing your existing security solutions (such as DLP, IPS, NGFW, and sandbox) without breaking your budget or hindering their performance.
- Avoid the exponential hardware capacity upgrade costs often required by security solutions needing SSL inspection
- Equip network forensics and incident response technologies to gain appropriate visibility into encrypted traffic – critical in breach-related events
- Extend the reach of your tools by feeding them all types of traffic
Preserve privacy and compliance with selective SSL decryption
Gain insight and maintain compliance with HIPAA, PCI and other privacy regulations
Much more than an SSL decryption appliance, Symantec SSL Visibility Appliance provides a powerful, granular policy engine that expedites and simplifies the enforcement and management of security policies for SSL/TLS-encrypted traffic.
This allows policy enforcement based on simple, familiar categories such as Financial Services, Health, Malicious Sources/Malnets, Phishing and more. Enabled by the unprecedented insights of the Global Intelligence Network, the Host Categorization service within the SSL Visibility Appliance helps enterprises create granular policies that balance their data privacy and security requirements. Harness the advantages of:
- Comprehensive policy enforcement
- Centralized policy management
- Compliant handling of sensitive data