Improve WAN Performance and User Experience
Develop an effective performance strategy
Congestion, latency, protocol design, and sudden bursts of disruptive traffic can all degrade application and network performance on the WAN and internet. With Symantec performance apps, you can gain network and application traffic visibility, optimize performance, and save bandwidth.
- Gain visibility into bandwidth usage and application traffic
- Optimize performance and user experience in apps
- Allocate bandwidth based on business priorities
Improve Network Visibility and Control
Gain high performance and efficiency
Cloud, mobile and video applications consume enough bandwidth demand to degrade performance.
Symantec PacketShaper controls bandwidth costs and delivers superior user experience.
A core element of our Network Performance Optimization solutions, PacketShaper integrates with the Symantec Global Intelligence Network to provide real-time traffic discovery and classification of thousands of applications and tens of millions of websites.
- Improve user experience by guaranteeing bandwidth to latency-sensitive applications
- Protect performance of key business apps via bandwidth allocation
- Limit performance impact from social network sites such as Facebook and YouTube
- Scale network traffic control by category, by application, by user, or by flow
- Align network usage with your business priorities
Go Beyond Traditional WAN Optimization
Dramatically improve performance of all applications
Great performance shouldn’t be limited to certain applications, or certain users, or certain times of the day. That’s why MACH5 goes beyond traditional WAN optimization solutions and dramatically improves the performance of virtually all applications and workflows, from file transfers to backups, email, databases, video, and cloud applications. A cornerstone product of our performance optimization solutions, the MACH5 S200, S400, and S500 families combine optimization features such as symmetric caching, asymmetric caching, protocol acceleration, and compression to deliver high performance across IPv4 or IPv6 environments. And they are deployed in the data center or at the branch to ensure every user, anywhere can enjoy optimal performance and great user experience.