Find attacks and stop them. Fast.
Expose stealthy attacks with cloud-delivered analytics, threat intelligence, and 24×7 managed services.
- Quickly discover and resolve threats with deep endpoint visibility and superior detection analytics, reducing mean time to remediation.
- Overcome cyber security skills shortages and streamline SOC operations with extensive automation and built-in integrations for sandboxing, SIEM, and orchestration.
- Fortify security teams with the unmatched expertise and global scale of Symantec Managed Endpoint Detection and Response services.
- Roll out Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) across Windows, macOS, and Linux devices using Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP)-integrated EDR or a dissolvable agent.
Simplify Investigations and Threat Hunting
Detect and expose attackers in your environment—no new agent required.
Supported by deep endpoint visibility, precisely detect and actively hunt threats to quickly expose and fully resolve them, no matter how persistent.
- Instantly detect advanced attack methods using behavioral policies continually updated by Symantec researchers.
- Detect new attack patterns in minutes, and alert responders to attacks in progress, with analytics continuously trained by global telemetry.
- Quickly analyze attack chains and remediate impacted systems using risk-scored history of endpoint activity.
- Expose sophisticated attack tactics and techniques using MITRE ATT&CK event enrichment and cyber analytics.
- Supports ‘zero trust’ threat hunting with advanced forenics tools that use full memory scans and metadata acquisition to find injections, process hollowing, shellcode, and more.
Resolve, Remediate, and Restore Devices in Minutes
Contain and respond to threats with SEP-integrated Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR).
- Investigate and contain suspicious events using advanced sandboxing, blacklisting, and quarantining.
- Gain visibility into attack history by continuously recording activity, and retrieving endpoint process dumps.
- Seal off potentially compromised endpoints during an investigation with endpoint isolation.
- Delete malicious files and associated artifacts on all impacted endpoints, returning endpoint to its pre-infection state.
Automate Complex Investigations and Streamline SOC Operations
Quickly initiate cyber security functions and leverage expert investigation methods with artificial intelligence-driven playbooks and pre-built integrations.
- Create custom investigation flows and automate repetitive manual tasks–no complex scripting required.
- Automatically sandbox suspicious files for quick conviction and blacklisting.
- Use visual graphs and alerts to simplify how security analysts work with large amounts of cyber data.
- Correlate events across endpoints, the network, and email using additional sensors.
- Streamline SOC operations and lower costs with prebuilt apps for SIEM, orchestration, and ticketing systems.
Outsource Your EDR Activities to Symantec
Skilled Symantec SOC analysts aggressively hunt, investigate, and contain threats.
- Access free expert assessment via an EDR console for targeted attack triage and guidance.
- Bolster your team with dedicated, 24×7 world-class SOC analysts assigned based on geography and industry.
- Minimize the business impact of an incursion with 24×7 threat hunting that harnesses Symantec’s SOC Technology platform and Global Intelligence Network.
- Disrupt attacks by containing compromised endpoints via pre-authorized actions.
- Ensure shortest time to value with fast, no-cost on boarding from dedicated team.
Upgrade to Symantec Complete Endpoint Defense
Add endpoint detection and response for broader, deeper defense for your organization. Choose a from one of our new suites, created for your specific security needs and maturity.
- Build out your endpoint defense with leading prevention and hardening technologies.
- Utilize interlocking defenses at the device, the app, and the network level.
- Reduce complexity with one single agent and console.
Introducing Symantec Integrated Cyber Defense Exchange (ICDx)
Reduce complexity and cost with built-in integrations and streamlined interoperability.
ICDx simplifies product integrations and accelerates customer time to value across the Symantec enterprise portfolio and the industry’s largest partner ecosystem.
- Remove the friction for security teams when integrating Symantec and third-party products
- Enhance visibility from a unified view of events across Symantec products for searching, dashboards and reporting
- Prepare higher quality cyber data to forward to SIEM and other SOC tools enhancing analytics and alerts
- Speed responses to critical incidents with orchestrated actions targeting multiple Symantec products