Extend Symantec Data Loss Prevention to the Cloud
Uncover data loss blind spots in sanctioned and unsanctioned cloud apps. Now you can extend data loss prevention (DLP) everywhere – both on–premises and to the cloud with Symantec DLP Cloud and Symantec CloudSOC.
- Discover sensitive data in more than 100 cloud apps including Office 365, Box and Dropbox
- Reuse existing DLP policies and workflows for cloud apps
- Optimize performance with DLP detection as a service
- Enforce DLP policies everywhere from one unified management console
Protect your Information in the Cloud and Beyond
Symantec Information Centric Encryption protects sensitive data shared on cloud apps. Sensitive files can be automatically protected via persistent encryption and digital rights when shared in the cloud. Access to data is controlled via identity and usage permissions may be limited to selected actions.
- Persistent encryption and digital rights allow to share sensitive data with confidence
- Protection is automatically enabled and follows data anywhere
- Identity-based access is allowed only to authorized users
Gain CASB Capabilities with Symantec CloudSOC
Confidently adopt cloud apps while safeguarding your organization against threats targeting cloud accounts and gaining direct visibility and control over the use of cloud apps.
- Discover Shadow IT and analyze application risk levels
- Protect against the risk of exposure with control over user transactions with data
- Detect and mitigate potential threats with User Behavior Analytics
- Investigate cloud incidents with an intuitive view into granular log data
Request a Shadow Data Risk Assessment
Uncover risky cloud app exposures in minutes. With the risk assessment, you get:
- An inventory of all the sensitive content that has been uploaded and stored in your cloud apps
- A summary of your risky exposures, such as files being shared outside of the organization or publicly
- Identification of risky inbound content shared with employees such as malware
- Identification of your riskiest users
Encrypt and Tokenize Cloud Data with Symantec Cloud Data Protection
Keep sensitive data safe and compliant in cloud apps. Now you can encrypt and tokenize data with Symantec DLP Cloud and Symantec Cloud Data Protection.
- Obfuscate data stored in cloud apps by encrypting or tokenizing entire files and data fields
- Leverage DLP policies to enforce encryption or tokenization based on cloud data security and compliance requirements such as PCI and HIPAA