Secure Your Data, Accounts, and Workloads in IaaS
Prevent misconfigurations, protect your data, and stay compliant in IaaS environments with cloud security solutions from Symantec.
- Prevent misconfigurations; maintain compliance
- Detect and mitigate Shadow IT use of your IaaS resources
- Secure workloads and containers
- Provide secure access controls without endpoint agents
- Mitigate high risk and unsanctioned activity with User Behavior Analytics from managed or unmanaged devices
- Protect data, storage, and containers from exposure or attack with DLP and threat protection
Secure Use of IaaS and PaaS
Safely Adopt AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and other Platform or Infrastructure as a Service
CloudSOC protects against threats, safeguards data, and controls use of IaaS and PaaS environments using controls powered by user behavior analytics, DLP, and unparalleled threat protection.
CloudSOC monitors admin and user activity, detecting high risk activity and applying automated policy controls to prevent or remediate issues from configuration changes. CloudSOC solutions include API-based Securlets for sanctioned cloud accounts and CASB Gateway for in-line controls over cloud transactions.
- Visibility and control over user and admin cloud activity
- Industry-leading threat protection and user behavior analytics
- Data governance with highly effective cloud DLP and integrated Symantec DLP
- Integrated access controls, data encryption, and tokenization
- Security incident analysis for investigations
Protect Against Compromised Accounts and Malicious Insiders
Detect and block malicous activity and privileged misuse
Protect your organization from threats in cloud accounts with automated and intuitive controls based on data science powered user behavior analytics (UBA) and integrated Symantec anti-malware and advanced threat protection.
- Detect high-risk or compromised users automatically with machine-learning based ThreatScore
- At-a-glance diagnosis with visual threat map of high-risk user actions
- Granular controls automatically mitigate the impact of compromised accounts
- Detect sophisticated threats involving complex sequences of events
- Stop malware and advanced threats with Symantec threat protection
Protect Your Data in IaaS
Classify and Secure Confidential Content in PaaS and IaaS
Govern your content in cloud apps to stay compliant. Prevent data leakage (either accidental or malicious) by controlling what data is allowed in the cloud, who is allowed to access it, and how it is shared.
Incorporate Securlets for deep content visibility in sanctioned cloud accounts.
Automatically identify and classify at-risk data and enable policy controls to prevent and remediate data exposures. CloudSOC ContentIQ provides native CASB data governance and built-in DLP with the option to fully integrate with perennial Leader’s-quadrant Symantec Data Loss Prevention.
- Machine learning-assisted data identification
- Provides both automated and custom data classification profiles
- Monitors and prevents risky data exposures
Maintain Your Security Posture in IaaS for Regulatory Compliance
Cloud Workload Assurance for IaaS
Gain cloud security posture management (CPSM) for your IaaS environments with Symantec Cloud Workload Assurance in CloudSOC. Ensure that your IaaS deployment is optimized for your compliance and security requirements.
- Cloud security posture management for Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
- Automatically discover new and existing resources being spun up by developers with cloud-native scanning.
- Continously monitor and remediate configuration errors that can expose your data to the public internet.
- Assess and report on compliance using out-of-the-box policies for industry standards and regulations such as CIS, NIST, PCI and HIPAA – significantly reducing manual auditing.