Protect SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS Accounts from Misuse, Threats, and Data Loss
Confidently use cloud applications and services with CloudSOC
Gain visibility into shadow IT, apply governance over cloud data, protect against threats, and more easily ensure compliance. Take advantage of automated cloud-activity intelligence and machine learning to automatically trigger policy responses, create at-a-glance risk diagnoses, free up IT resources, and make sure your organization uses only cloud services that meet your security and compliance requirements.
- Surveil and analyze thousands of server-side and mobile cloud apps
- Monitoring, data governance, threat protection, and policy controls for sanctioned and unsanctioned cloud accounts
- Native data loss prevention (DLP) with automated data classification to prevent accidental or malicious loss of confidential data
- Harness behavior analytics (UBA) and unparalleled threat protection to automatically detect the risk of malicious insiders, attacks and advanced threats, and mitigate their impacts
- Machine learning engines for application intelligence, transactional activity, user behavior analytics, and DLP
- Multimode oversight using native cloud APIs, real-time traffic processing, and input from numerous data feeds
Govern Any Cloud Service from Any Device
Protect your accounts, users, and data across the full range of cloud apps
Lock down data security in the cloud from managed or unmanaged devices with the deepest CASB security coverage available to protect your managed accounts and services in sanctioned IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS environments, as well as in unsanctioned apps and personal cloud accounts.
- Govern your data and protect your managed IaaS cloud accounts via APIs for: Microsoft Office 365, Google G Suite, Box, Dropbox, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, ServiceNow, DocuSign, Jive, GitHub, Slack, Cisco Webex Teams, Workday, Yammer, and more.
- Monitor and control, apply rules for data security in the cloud, (or extend enterprise DLP rules), and protect against threats for any cloud service or application in real time with CloudSOC CASB Gateway.
- Innovative technology via Symantec’s Mirror Gateway controls access to any cloud app or service from any endpoint – even completely unmanaged BYOD
Take advantage of automated cloud-activity intelligence and machine learning to automatically trigger policy responses, create at-a-glance risk diagnoses, free up IT resources, and make sure your organization uses only cloud services that meet your security and compliance requirements.
Integrated Cyber Defense with CASB 2.0
Add DLP, SWG, endpoint protection, and more to your CASB security hub
How can you implement cloud-app security as a natural extension of your enterprise? By integrating CASB into your security stack. Symantec is the only CASB vendor to offer built-in integrations with our own Leader’s quadrant protections, in every major category. We call it our Integrated Cyber Defense platform.
- Gain automated control over shadow IT by combining CloudSOC Audit with Symantec Secure Web Gateway.
- Get visibility into cloud app use by remote users by integrating CloudSOC with Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP).
- Extend DLP across your entire enterprise by combining CloudSOC with Symantec Data Loss Prevention for endpoint, data center, network, and cloud.
- Protect your data with encryption and adaptive access controls by integrating CloudSOC with Symantec Validation and ID Protection and Information Centric Encryption.
- Easily enable CASB controls over cloud app use from mobile devices by integrating CloudSOC with SEP Mobile.
- Strengthen your security and protect your cloud accounts by integrating CloudSOC with insights from the world’s largest civilian global intelligence network, and advanced threat protection.
- Complete IaaS monitoring and control through all the stages of adoption; from Build, Access, Use, to Compliance using Symantec CWA, CWP, SAC, and CloudSOC CASB.
Integrating CASB? Create a Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE)
Creating and Running a Security CCoE
Interested in or recently purchased a cloud access security broker (CASB) solution like CloudSOC but don’t know where to start operationalizing your solution, or how to build a program with the information gained? Start here!
Analysts and experts recommend constructing a CCoE within your organization. Your CCoE will add structure to your cloud adoption strategy, and set your team up for a successful use of CloudSOC CASB to:
- Gain visibility into Shadow IT
- Apply governance over cloud data and content
- Help automate protection and investigations
- Free up resources and licenses that may be redundant
Get started by requesting a free Shadow IT Risk Assessment to learn what Cloud Applications and Services are in use by your organization and download the Symantec guide to Creating an Operationalizing a CCoE today.
Manage Your Security Posture for Regulatory Compliance
Cloud Workload Assurance for IaaS
Get cloud security posture management (CPSM) for your IaaS environments with Symantec Cloud Workload Assurance integrated with CloudSOC. Ensure compliance and manage security risks across your Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure deployments.
- Automatically discover new and existing resources being spun up by developers with cloud-native scanning
- Continuously monitor, identify, and remediate configuration errors which expose your data to the public internet
- Assess and report on compliance using out-of-the-box policies for industry standards and regulations such as ISO, FISMA, NIST SP-800-53, SOX, PCI, and HIPAA—significantly reducing manual auditing