How Can I Simplify My Stack, Improve Security, and Save Money?
With cloud-delivered network security that reduces traffic backhauling.
Security architectures are becoming more stressed with network traffic merging onto the web and into cloud apps such as Office 365. Your data—and your security—has to follow wherever your employees go. Defend your enterprise with an advanced cloud-delivered network security service that’s highly scalable, high performing, cost-effective, and simple to use.
- ‘Direct-to-net’ security reduces web traffic backhauls to corporate data centers and protects your entire enterprise, especially remote and branch offices, and mobile users.
- Advanced capabilities—including secure web gateway (SWG), data loss prevention (DLP), advanced threat protection (ATP), cloud access security broker (CASB), email security, and more—secure all internet traffic with consistent policies that follow users wherever they go.
- Software Defined Perimeter gives users access to corporate applications, regardless device type, use or location, without adding complication or security risk.
- Security policy automated alignment, performance acceleration, security policy enforcement, and other optimizations secure Office 365 traffic.
- SD-Cloud Connector simplifies connecting office locations to Symantec cloud-delivered applications.
- Integration with Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) extends complete security all the way to your endpoints.
Meshing My On-Premises and Cloud Security is a Huge Challenge.
Get the best of both with a centrally managed hybrid solution.
Many organizations want to move to cloud security for their branch offices and mobile users, while keeping their on-premises cyber security in their main data centers—without the complexity and extra headcount needed to manage both in tandem. The answer: a centrally managed, hybrid network security solution from Symantec.
- Meet diverse enterprise requirements with options that include complete cloud-delivered services, the deployment of physical and virtual appliances in data centers, or the use of virtual appliances in Amazon Web Services.
- Create and provision policies once and enforce operational consistency across your entire deployment using our unified management console.
How Do I Protect Users From Threats Hiding in Encrypted Traffic?
With an advanced proxy architecture that includes SWG and Advanced Threat Protection technologies.
Employees’ ever-increasing use of web and cloud applications makes the web one of the biggest threat vectors you face. You need to extend your network capabilities with Symantec Integrated Cyber Defense, which adds advanced threat prevention features such as encrypted traffic inspection, web isolation, AV scanning, and sandboxing.
- Advanced proxy architecture—Terminate web and cloud traffic, authenticate web users, and enforce granular threat inspection policies—even on encrypted traffic.
- File threat prevention—Block advanced threats with multilayer file inspection and customizable sandboxing.
- Real-time threat intelligence—Add unparalleled insight into the threat landscape with feeds from the Symantec Global Intelligence Network, the world’s largest civilian threat intelligence network.
- Browsing threat prevention—Integrate web isolation to combat new and multivector threats targeting your users’ web browsing and email usage.
How Do I Comply With GDPR and Other Compliance Requirements When My Data is in the Cloud?
Get superior cloud application controls using DLP and CASB.
Compliance with increasingly strict requirements, such as the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is becoming more complicated as your organization intertwines web and cloud apps, such as Office 365 and Box, with your on-prem environment. Securing data seamlessly, whether on-prem, in the cloud, or in motion, takes the right balance and a set of capabilities that only Symantec delivers.
- Data loss prevention (DLP)—Completely protect your sensitive data with the strongest detection technologies and accurate data compliance policy enforcement.
- Cloud access security broker (CASB) integration—Gain visibility into (and control over) shadow IT (unsanctioned cloud use), governance over cloud application data, and protection against threats targeting cloud accounts.
How Can I Make All My Security Tools—Network, Endpoint, Cloud—Work Well Together?
Choose a network security service that integrates with other control points.
Your incident response and security ops teams are stressed by constant alerts and struggle to optimize their existing security tools. The Symantec cloud network security service integrates with endpoint protection, cloud applications, and other controls to quickly identify and respond to threats. Use it to ensure your network, endpoint, and cloud security tools are orchestrated for a safer, streamlined response.
- Symantec Integrated Cyber Defense Platform—Ensure faster, coordinated response and remediation with integrations across control points and attack vectors. For example, threats identified on an endpoint in location A are blacklisted on a network device in location B, while remediation steps are automatically started to isolate and remediate the threat.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP)—Simply configure SEP agents, directing internet traffic to Symantec Web Security Service. Thanks to integration, no additional agent is required, and you get strong security extending from your endpoints to your network.