Flow-based Network Traffic Monitoring for in-depth traffic analysis.
Why NetFlow Analyzer?
NetFlow Analyzer, a complete traffic analytics tool, leverages flow technologies to provide real time visibility into the network bandwidth performance. NetFlow Analyzer, primarily a bandwidth monitoring tool, has been optimizing thousands of networks across the World by giving holistic view about their network bandwidth and traffic patterns. NetFlow Analyzer is a unified solution that collects, analyzes and reports about what your network bandwidth is being used for and by whom. NetFlow Analyzer is the trusted partner optimizing the bandwidth usage of over a million interfaces worldwide apart from performing network forensics and network traffic analysis.
Get to the root of traffic analysis using NetFlow
Bandwidth Monitoring & Traffic Analysis
- Monitor network bandwidth and traffic patterns at an interface-specific level
- Drill down into interface level details to discover traffic patterns and device performance.
- Get real-time insight into your network bandwidth with one minute granularity reports.
Network Forensics and Security Analysis
- Detect a broad spectrum of external and internal security threats using Continuous Stream Mining Engine technology.
- Track network anomalies that surpass your network firewall.
- Identify context-sensitive anomalies and zero-day intrusions using NetFlow Analyzer.
App-centric Monitoring and Shape app traffic
- Recognize and classify non-standard applications that hog your network bandwidth using NetFlow Analyzer.
- Reconfigure policies with traffic shaping technique via ACL or class-based policy to gain control over bandwidth-hungry applications.
- NetFlow Analyzer leverages on Cisco NBAR to give you deep visibility into layer 7 traffic and recognize applications that use dynamic port numbers or hide behind well-known ports
Capacity Planning and Billing
- Make informed decisions on your bandwidth growth using capacity planning reports
- Measure your bandwidth growth over a period time with long term reporting
- Accurate trend over extended historic periods.
- Generate on-demand billing for accounting and departmental chargebacks.
Monitor Voice, Video and Data effectively
- Analyze IP service levels for network-based applications and services using NetFlow Analyzer IP SLA monitor.
- Ensure high level of data and voice communication quality using Cisco IP SLA technology.
- Keep a tab on key performance metrics of voice and data traffic.
Multivendor Support & Flow Technology
- Collect, Analyze flows from major devices like Cisco, 3COM, Juniper, Foundry Networks, Hewlett-Packard, extreme and other leading vendors
- Report on all major flow formats like NetFlow, sFlow , cflow, J-Flow , FNF, IPFIX, NetStream, Appflow and so on.
Netflow bandwidth monitoring made easy.
With NetFlow Analyzer, get complete visibility into your bandwidth usage, traffic, application performance, devices, interfaces, IPs, wireless network, WAN links, SSIDs and access points. NetFlow Analyzer also supports various Cisco technologies like NBAR, CBQoS, AVC and IP SLA.
View performance, bandwidth consumption, recent device configuration changes on a single snapshot page. Be sure of what’s causing trouble and fix it before it impacts end users.
View applications that contribute most to utilization from the Inventory. Drill down to the Application snapshot page and view the top sites.
Create and schedule threshold-based alarms and get notified on the go via SMS, email, SNMP trap or even SDP tickets.
Monitor distributed networks from a single console with the ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer Enterprise Edition.
Monitor multiple remote sites from a central location with probe specific controls to visualize performance hiccups. View details of devices running on the prboe server from a central server’s web client.
Monitor health, availability and performance across all probes through the central server dashboard. The central server is designed to provide reauired network visibility across locations, easily scale, consolidate, and report network health over multiple remote probes.
View details of devices running on the probe server from the central server’s web client and drill down to view device, interface and application details.
Analyze data on various attacks based on type and severity. Drill down further to view each event in detail with the top source, destination and offenders count.
Create service policies, and compare pre-policy and post policy performances with detailed CBQoS reports.
Try NetFlow Analyzer For Free
- Access a single downloadable file for both editions of NetFlow Analyzer, on Windows and Linux
- Get a link to the live online demo
- Schedule a personalised one-to-one demo with one of our Product Experts
- Real-time traffic graphs & reports
- Application & Protocol monitoring
- Multi-site / distributed network monitoring
- Alarms & notifications
- Custom & user specific dashboards
- NBAR & CBQoS monitoring
- Advanced Security Analytics Module
- IP SLA and WLC monitoring
- Capacity Planning
- Deep Packet Inspection