FUDO PSM is a state-of-the-art solution allowing to monitor, control and record all remote access sessions to an IT infrastructure. Using FUDO ensures highest possible security levels of corporate IT systems accessed by external partners on daily basis. FUDO actively monitors network traffic and records all SSH, RDP, HTTP, HTTPS, MySQL, Oracle and VNC remote access sessions. It allows for analyzing archived sessions as well as currently active connections. When supervising an active session, the administrator can terminate, pause or join in to work along with the remote user. All sessions recorded on FUDO are encrypted and timestamped.
Business benefits of implementing FUDO:
Companies which decide to implement FUDO, receive an instrument which takes their IT security to a whole different level. FUDO provides a total control of all remote connections to server infrastructure, ensuring a good night sleep for system administrators and much greater monitoring options for IT security personnel.
- Reliable and quick post-analysis of remote access sessions presented as active videos.
- Strong protection against any misuse of administrative privileges, thanks to the ability to immediately intervene and block remote connections.
- Fastest way to provide hard evidence of unauthorized activities, delivered as timestamped session records.
- Perfect instrument to enforce contractual agreements for remote support and implementation services.
- Convenient aid for system administrators who can use recorded sessions for training purposes.
- Low TCO. Easy and quick implementation which doesn’t require a smallest change on either servers’ or users’ side.
Constant monitoring, control and recording of remote connections, greatly increases the security of your data.
WHEEL FUDO PSM enables establishing privileged sessions, supervising ongoing connections, blocking unauthorized actions and managing access rights. It enables constant control over the security of monitored IT systems.
Thanks to WHEEL FUDO PSM anonymous access becomes fully attributable. We know who has access to privileged accounts in the client’s infrastructure. We know by whom and at what time those accounts were accessed, as well as which users are more active and which accounts are most frequently used. Live supervision and the ability to playback recorded sessions enables better control and event analysis.
- command line protocols: SSH, Telnet, Telnet 3270
- graphical protocols: RDP, VNC, X11
- database protocols; Oracle, MySQL, TDS implementation for MS SQL
- other protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, Modbus
- ongoing sessions supervision in a web browser
- one click launches an internal player without the need to install additional software
- command line session material is fully interactive which enables copying content to the clipboard
Quick session blocking
- in case of any unauthorized activities, WHEEL FUDO PSM enables pausing or the termination of a session along with revoking access rights
- co-sharing session enables the system administrator to join a given connection and work along the remote user
Uniform and independent environment
- WHEEL FUDO PSM does not require the installation of additional software or agents, which enables rapid deployment and integration with existing IT infrastructures
- recorded material is encrypted and can also be timestamped
Easy to use administration interface
- an intuitive and ergonomic administration panel ensures convenient and effective management
- WHEEL FUDO PSM enables sharing session with third parties in the form of a URL link
Detailed session information
- WHEEL FUDO PSM stores all session’s data and metadata, which includes transferred files, keystrokes and cursor movement. The session player allows for skipping inactivity intervals, fast-forwarding as well as seeking to a specific time within the recorded content. Additionally, RDP and VNC sessions can be OCR processed. Recorded sessions can be exported to video format. Sessions can be commented and tagged while full-text search and advanced filtering options enable finding desired content quickly
Live session supervision and proactive monitoring
- WHEEL FUDO PSM enables live session supervision by designated personnel as well as automated actions upon detecting unauthorized user actions specified as patterns
Directory services support
- WHEEL FUDO PSM supports LDAP and Active Directory services which allows a user’s definitions to be imported as well as verifying the user’s login credentials
- WHEEL FUDO PSM authenticates users using the following mechanisms: locally stored passwords, Cerb, Radius, and SSH keys
Runtime login and password substitution
WHEEL FUDO PSM can, after successful authentication, substitute credentials provided by the user with credentials configured in Fudo or fetched from a third party Password Vault solution. With the substitution feature in use, the actual login credentials to target hosts do not have to be disclosed to end-users
- WHEEL FUDO PSM supports a multi-master cluster configuration ensuring high availability and performance scaling
- monitoring anonymous connections, i.e. without authenticating users by WHEEL FUDO PSM
- stored session data is encrypted with AES-XTS 256
cryptographic data integrity verification
- the user’s productivity is represented in the form of comprehensible charts enabling work efficiency analysis
- reliable and fast session analysis enables gathering data in case of a system malfunction, data breach or a cyber attack
- strong protection against access rights misuse
- recorded sessions can pose as a detailed work log documenting contracted tasks
- recorded content can be used for training purposes
- systems architecture enables rapid deployment as it does not require any changes on the user or server side, ensuring low TCO