Black Box Testing
The only fuzzing solution you will ever need
Your existing testing department staff can now perform comprehensive, dynamic security testing on any software or hardware – before hackers do.
Discover code weaknesses and certify the security strength of any product without access to source code. Test any protocol or hardware with beSTORM, even those used in IoT, process control, automotive and aerospace.
- One platform, one GUI to learn, with over 200 testing modules available to test everything
- Find the security weaknesses before deployment that are most often discovered by external actors after release
- Certify vendor components and your own applications in your own testing center
beSTORM – an enterprise ready, multi-protocol fuzzer.
Test applications and hardware with one tool
Standardize your testing procedure across all product lines and all departments.
- Automatically generate and deliver near infinite attack vectors and document any product failures
- Systematically fill the entire test sphere with billions of tests, starting with the most likely scenarios. No writing of test cases
- Record every pass/fail and hand engineering the exact command that produced each fail
beSTORM: Unrivaled black box testing capabilities
- Fill the entire test range automatically
- Over 200 modules covering nearly every known protocol
- Certify applications as robust/resistant to attack
- Starts with most common weaknesses
- Documents tests completed
- Fast test for use in development, comprehensive test for certification
- Test vendor-provided components prior to acceptance
- Certify your product’s resistance to attack
- Used by certification centers and test labs around the world
Test proprietary or unknown protocols
Your team can now test any software or hardware, regardless of the protocol.
- Build new test modules using protocol specifications and run exhaustive tests to confirm secure operation
- Auto Learn function for testing unknown or proprietary protocols
- Ensure integrity of non-standard, proprietary, or secret protocols
- Protocol playback mechanism
Confirm known and discover unknown vulnerabilities
Dynamic testing tools typically run a certain set of test cases, perhaps thousands or at best tens of thousands. beSTORM commonly performs millions and can deliver billions of attack combinations, filling the entire possible test sphere.
- Test protocols, files, hardware, DLL, API and more
- Certify a powerful, robust resistance to attack
- Show engineering what happened – provide the specific input that caused the unwanted outcome – often application crash
- Verify code repairs as complete – repeatable test runs document success/failure