Award winning AuthControl Sentry
is one of the most secure multi-factor
authentication solutions available.
with intelligent authentication
With patented PINsafe technology at the core delivering ultimate security,
and risk-based authentication as standard, AuthControl Sentry provides
an intelligent solution which is both dynamic and cost-effective.
AuthControl Sentry Intelligent
Deployed in over 52 countries and implemented in businesses including finance, government, healthcare, and manufacturing, AuthControl Sentry provides organisations with the ideal multi-factor authentication platform, because it delivers an intelligent solution to prevent unauthorised access to applications and data.
AuthControl Sentry has the flexibility to support a range of architectural requirements and the ability to ensure maximum adoption, with a range of authentication factors. With a choice of authentication options utilising the mobile app, or the latest in biometrics with the fingerprint reader, AuthControl Sentry establishes itself as a leading solution in the cybersecurity space.
What makes it different
- Patented PINsafe technology for ultimate security
- Supports on-premise and cloud for changeable architecture
- A single tenancy and single tiered cloud solution ensures optimised customisation
- Risk-based authentication and single sign-on as standard
- Integrates seamlessly with hundreds of applications
- Ensures maximum adoption with an extensive range of authenticators
Utilising single sign-on means businesses
can ensure their users work efficiently,
without compromising security
Risk-based authentication (RBA)
to provide a dynamic response to
application access requests, governed by an
intelligent policy engine.
The User Portal provides basic
administration for users, saving on
overheads associated with calls to
AuthControl Sentry Architecture
There are no restrictions with AuthControl Sentry. It’s designed to authenticate access to applications whether they’re hosted in the cloud or on-premise, and whether the user is a customer, an employee, or a supplier requesting access.
Deploy AuthControl Sentryarchitecture for:
- Specific stakeholders
- Integrating with particular applications such as
Office 365 or Palo Alto
- A specific vertical market such as financial services