How do I keep my organization from being held hostage?
With multilayered protection that stops hijackers in real time by neutering their attacks.
- Expunge ransomware attachments with isolation and sandboxing.
- Unmask ransomware links in real time—even at click time—with link probing and analysis.
- Block zero-day and evolving ransomware with threat intelligence powered by 175 million endpoints and 163 million web email users across the globe.
How do I ensure safe cloud adoption?
By considering comprehensive security that strengthens and secures Office 365 and G Suite.
- Isolate malicious links and attachments to ensure they don’t hit your users’ inboxes.
- Remediate attacks faster with analytics that provide deep visibility into targeted campaigns.
- Reduce phishing risk with built-in security assessment and training tools.
- Prevent data leakage enterprise-wide via integration with Symantec Data Loss Prevention and policy-based encryption controls.
- Extend protection across SharePoint, One Drive, and internal email via integration with Symantec CASB.
How can I overcome spoofing attacks to keep my company out of the headlines?
Prevent business email compromise (BEC) with complete impersonation defense.
- Identify emails that falsely appear to be from a user or domain within your organization.
- Block attacks that impersonate legitimate email domains using sender authentication methods.
- Warn users about suspected impersonation emails with insights gained from security email threat analytics.
- Protect your brand reputation and increase trust in your emails by solving the practical issues in enforcing sender authentication (DMARC, DKIM, and SPF) with Symantec Email Fraud Protection.
Spear phishing is scarily sophisticated. How do we not get caught?
Employ a multilayered defense to insulate your users from innovative attackers.
- Isolate email threats to prevent spear phishing, credential theft and ransomware.
- Evaluate links for vulnerability in real time both before emails are delivered, and again at click time.
- Anticipate future campaigns with intelligence gathered from previous attacks against your organization.
- Pre-empt attacks with real-world threat simulations and built-in awareness tools, tracking readiness over time.
How do I contain intrusions so they don’t explode into full-blown breaches?
Triage with actionable intelligence when you’re under attack.
- Speed your attack response with detailed reporting that includes 60+ data points on every clean and malicious email.
- Hunt and correlate threats across your environment by streaming security email intelligence to your Security Operations Center.
- Remediate and orchestrate your email threat protection response by quarantining and blacklisting attacks.
- Prioritize the top risks to your organization by using Symantec Information Centric Analytics to gain broad visibility into email threats, security incidents, and user behaviour.
How can I make sure my confidential information stays that way?
With the strongest-possible email encryption and data loss prevention (DLP) capabilities without frustrating your users.
- Prevent data leakage with built-in DLP policies to support your security and legal compliance.
- Integrate with Symantec Data Loss Prevention to stop data loss across your entire environment.
- Apply policy-based encryption controls to sensitive emails for security and privacy.
How can I simplify my stack without compromising email security?
With the Symantec Integrated Cyber Defense Platform. One vendor to optimize your security against every control point.
- Reduce complexity: Prevention, isolation, detection, and response with an integrated solution.
- Defend email, web, and endpoints with threat analysis, blocking, and remediation across multiple channels.
- Extend protection to productivity and messaging apps—in the cloud and on premises—such as Slack, Salesforce, and Box.