Protect Information, Comply with Regulations
Encrypt hard drives and removable media
Your staff relies on mobility and anywhere-access to stay productive. Unfortunately, your sensitive data may be unknowingly synchronized from the cloud, and at risk when devices are lost or stolen.
Symantec Endpoint Encryption protects sensitive information and ensures regulatory compliance. It encrypts all files on the hard drive, sector-by-sector, for maximum security. It supports Windows, Mac, tablets, self-encrypting drives, and removable media (USB drives, external hard drives, and DVDs). For maximum flexibility, Symantec Endpoint Encryption also manages BitLocker and File Vault-protected devices.
- Launch and manage encryption from a single console
- Facilitate user access with single sign-on support
- Minimize risks associated with devices and removable media
- Supports Symantec, BitLocker and File Vault encryption
Information Centric Encryption
Protect your organisation’s sensitive data in a cloud-enabled world with Symantec Information Centric Encryption. Sensitive data is automatically encrypted from Data Loss Prevention policies and identity triggers decryption from anywhere. Monitor and change permissions in real time allowing you to dynamically protect information whether its on-premises or in the cloud.
- Adds functionality to DLP Cloud or Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) installations
- Automatically protects data to Box or One Drive environments
- Decrypts via Windows or Mac utility or iOS application
Protect Sensitive Data in Motion and at Rest
Encryption at the gateway, desktop, and mobile
Symantec Gateway Email Encryption provides centrally-managed, secure communications with customers and partners at the network gateway. It minimizes the risk of a data breach while ensuring regulatory compliance. For desktop applications, Symantec Desktop Email Encryption automatically encrypts and decrypts email directly between internal clients without the need to log in to a third-party website.
- Protect sensitive email-borne information (internal and external)
- Secure communications between you, partners, and customers
- Ensure that mobile email is as secure as on-premises
- Configure encryption using centrally managed rules
- Integrates with Symantec Data Loss Prevention
Protect Data in Legacy Business Processes
Implement PGP-based security
Because traditional file transfer and email protocols often lack built-in security, many legacy systems are vulnerable to security breaches. Symantec Command Line Encryption protects critical data to ensure confidentiality and authenticity in trusted data transactions. Powered by PGP technology, it integrates easily into existing business processes and protects information on servers from unauthorized access.
- Secure data at rest, in motion, and in use
- Establish an enterprise-wide common encryption standard
- Use digital signatures to generate audit trails