Data Center Security: Server Advanced
Security hardening and monitoring for private cloud and physical data centers with support for Docker containers.
- Agentless Docker container protection with full application control and integrated management
- Block zero-day exploits with application whitelisting, granular intrusion prevention, and real-time file integrity monitoring (RT-FIM)
- Secure OpenStack deployments with full hardening of Keystone identity service module
- Protect end-of-life Windows Server 2003 systems and other legacy platforms
Data Center Security: Monitoring
Continuous security monitoring of private cloud and physical on-premises data center environments.
- Monitor all of your infrastructure, including OpenStack, VMware, and Docker container environments
- Receive alerts for unexpected changes to files, configurations, and settings
- Rapid identification and assessment of policy violations and suspicious activity
Data Center Security: Server
Agentless anti-malware and threat protection for your virtual servers.
- Optimize security performance in VMware environments with agentless antimalware protection, network intrusion prevention, and file reputation services
- Seamless orchestration of security policies across Data Center Security: Server and third-party products through integration with VMware NSX and VMware vShield
- Encapsulate all security functionality and updates in a single guest virtual machine
Introducing Symantec Integrated Cyber Defense Exchange (ICDx)
Reduce complexity and cost with built-in integrations and streamlined interoperability.
ICDx simplifies product integrations and accelerates customer time to value across the Symantec enterprise portfolio and the industry’s largest partner ecosystem.
- Remove the friction for security teams when integrating Symantec and third-party products
- Enhance visibility from a unified view of events across Symantec products for searching, dashboards and reporting
- Prepare higher quality cyber data to forward to SIEM and other SOC tools enhancing analytics and alerts
- Speed responses to critical incidents with orchestrated actions targeting multiple Symantec products