SharePoint Manager Plus
The Complete Management and Auditing Solution for SharePoint
SharePoint platform provides easy hosting and collaboration of business data both online and on-premises. The flexibility and ease of use has made companies rapidly adopt SharePoint to host their business data. However, the high level of collaboration and dynamic nature of the content pose challenges to SharePoint administrators in managing and auditing the SharePoint servers. Every SharePoint administrators’ need of the hour is a comprehensive tool that can monitor, analyze and audit multiple SharePoint deployments from a central console.
ManageEngine SharePoint Manager Plus is a tool that does all these and more. It helps you to manage, audit, report both the on-premises and Office 365 SharePoint environments. It also allows you to monitor, track and analyze all the activities in your SharePoint infrastructure which facilitates informed, timely and accurate decision making and management.
What can SharePoint Manager Plus do?
SharePoint Security and Auditing
Auditing of component level changes viz., changes made to document libraries, lists & list items, and security level changes like permission and group changes. The real-time alert system provides detailed information when security threats occur .
Effortless SharePoint Management
Provides a single console to carry out critical management tasks (grant & revoke permissions, create or delete groups and more) for hybrid environments. The solution helps you manage SharePoint server’s storage space, content hosted on the server, track critical permission changes happening on servers and more.
SharePoint Usage Analytics
Trend and rank reports offer insights on user behavior with details on traffic and searches. Lets you know the top sites based on hits, most popular pages based on page views, unique visitors and more.
Reports are categorized into sections covering statistics, security, activity, usage analytics, and Office 365. These reports are focused, easy to read, and can be exported to multiple formats, including XLS, CSV, PDF, and HTML.
Office 365 Management
Ensures seamless collaboration with out-of-the-box Office 365 reports to manage your online SharePoint. Get detailed and categorized information on site collections, sites, lists, document libraries, groups, users, and permissions of your Office 365 server.
Audit Log Archival
Enables administrators meet compliance requirements that outlines audit log data archival for forensic analysis. Archive and restore audit log data for a flexible time period which can be used to generate alerts and reports.
No Server Side Installation
SharePoint Manager Plus is an agentless solution that doesn’t require any installation on the server side for analyzing and auditing SharePoint server data.
Supports both On-Premises and Office 365 Environment
The solution supports both on-premises and online SharePoint. SharePoint Manager Plus supports SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365.
Easy SharePoint Auditing
SharePoint Manager Plus provides detailed out-of-the-box reports on security level and component level changes helping you ensure server security and makes SharePoint auditing easier than ever before.
With its simple yet detailed ‘Explorer‘ option, SharePoint Manager Plus enables the viewing of the hierarchical architecture of your entire SharePoint environment. (both online and on-premises servers)
Try SharePoint Manager Plus For Free
- Access a single downloadable file for all three editions of SharePoint Manager Plus
- Get a link to the live online demo
- All features of Professional Edition will be available during the trial period (30 days).
- You can manage, audit, and monitor, – 3 farms or Office365 configuration – Unlimited site collections.
- After the trial period, you can only view the collected data and generate reports from it.
- To continuously collect, monitor, and manage data from SharePoint servers, migrate to Standard or Professional Edition.
- 50+ prebuilt reports for on-premises and Office365 servers that help in managing, monitoring, and auditing.
- 70+ audit reports for on-premises and Office365 SharePoint servers.
- Schedule and create custom reports.
- Get in-depth visibility into hybrid SharePoint architecture with ‘Explorer’ option.
- Receive instant email notifications.
- Archive audit log data for custom time period.
- Includes all features of Standard Edition.
- Offers capability to manage SharePoint permissions, groups, and users.
- View operational logs for auditing purposes.
- Manage site collection administrator accounts at ease.