Learn. Score. Prioritize.
New threats emerge every day from inside and outside the perimeter. Detecting these threats that bypass other security controls is important, but predicting their impact is even more crucial. Understanding behavioral patterns and correlating this information enables organizations to identify potential attacks with varying magnitudes of consequences and severity, and then prioritize actions to respond.
LinkShadow performs anomalous behavior detection as all traffic coming in and out of your organization is constantly scanned. Detect threats, learn and adapt to user patterns, and keep track of everything, so that each attack can be scored for proper prioritization. See which entity is most dangerous to the organization by understanding where it can cause a crisis, or is something to be wary of, or should be watched closely, or needs to be acted on immediately.
- Detect anomalies through behavioral analytics performed on correlated logs and packet analysis using advanced machine learning algorithms.
Graphically position all your threats to logically prioritize response to incidents or threats based on severity of risk.
Monitor the threat score of your critical assets and to detect anomalous users and entities.
Identify entity behavior that is most dangerous to your organization along with a description of the anomaly.
- Geo-intelligence based topological view helps you monitor suspicious inbound/outbound traffic.
- Gain insight into where your traffic is going, and the source of incoming traffic, enabling you to hone in on known traffic .vs unknown traffic, and make informed decisions on whether there is a compromised node or inside threat scenario.
- Filter traffic based on protocol, geo-location, or by inbound/outbound direction.
- Identify the top traffic sources, the types of traffic coming into your organization and the top targeted entities in your organization receiving traffic.
Listen. Validate. Block.
Organizations need to be attentive to traffic coming from, or going to IP addresses belonging to countries known to host low reputation servers including phishing sites or malicious software. In addition, attempts to access published web sites or services from locations in which you have no customers, suppliers or remote employees should be scrutinized.
LinkShadow identifies, monitors, and blocks network communication based on the geographic location of the source or destination IP address. Use Geo-Intelligence technology to get insight into where your traffic is going, and the source of incoming traffic, enabling you to hone in on known traffic .vs unknown traffic, and make informed decisions on whether there is a compromised node or inside threat scenario.
See. Detect. Flag threats in real-time.
In most organizations security breaches go undetected. These hidden threats often go unnoticed for months. It is imperative to find these threats before serious damage can be caused.
With LinkShadow, it is possible to find and address threats in your environment. Visualize cyber-attacks and modern-day threats in your network in real-time with a Live Attack Map powered by best-of-breed threat intelligence to identify sophisticated and hidden dangers lurking in normal network traffic. Get insight into the top attack sources, the types of attacks and the top entities being targeted on your network.