Data within private PCs are prone to leakage through messengers, email attachments and use of USBs.
When an employee leaves the company, work data may not be properly taken over, leaked or lost.
When under attack by a ransomware, you will be unable to open your files, meaning loss of information.
There is a risk of information leakage when depending on Email, messenger, and cloud for file sharing.
No Worries about Data Leakage Anymore
Tasks within the server is the same as it does in Windows File Explorer.
File copy, print, screen capture and network transfer is restricted in the file server.
All file exports will be backed up in the server, leaving logs for future inspection.
Monitor users’ file and task activities real-time and save to log.
Highly economical in the sense that installing the software to the existing Windows server will instantly convert it into a secure file server.
Implement Windows server, thus provide outstanding file I/O performance in a Windows PC environment.
Support Windows Active Directory, DFS environments, therefore can be used in massive systems with thousands of users.
File and Clipboard Copying Prevention
Files in the secure file server are prevented from being copied through copy/paste, save to local PC or external drives, but data can be uploaded to the file server. Moreover, the contents of the files are prevented from clipboard copy/paste.
Printing Prevention and Watermark Printing
Printing functions of files stored in secure file servers can be blocked or to print a watermark. Also, when printing secure file server data, spool files are encrypted to prevent confidential data leakage.
The administrator is able to manage compatible application programs by using a Whitelist. Only the Whitelist applications authorized by the company security policy are able to access the shared folders, blocking ransomware access to the file server. Therefore, stored files within the server are well- protected from ransomware.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 R2 (32-bit and 64-bit OS)
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista (32-bit and 64-bit OS)
Copy-Protected Applications: White List
- MS Office XP/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), OpenOffice Writer/Calc/Impress, Word Viewer, Excel Viewer, Foxit Reader, Docuworks Desk 7/Viewer 7
- Adobe CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6 Photoshop/Illustrator/Flash, Paint, Picasa3, Picasa Photo Viewer 3
- Windows Media Player, VLC Media Player, BS Player, GOM Player, KMPlayer, Adobe Flash Player
- Text Editor
- Sakura Editor, TeraPad, EditPlus, UltraEdit, Notepad, Notepad++, Wordpad
- WinRAR, Lhaplus, 7-zip
- Web Browser
- Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome
- AutoCAD 2004~2016, 3DS Max, Maya, CAM350, DraftSight, DWG TrueView 2008, DWGEditor, eDrawings, OrCAD, P-CAD, Solid Edge ST, PTC Creo Parametric 2.0
- Dassault Systems*
- CATIA, Solidworks
- Siemens PLM*
- Unigraphics NX
- AutoCAD MAP 3D, ArcView GIS, EPANET
* CAD Applications (only supported in CAD edition)