Good user verification
Seamless user experience for legitimate clients
Building user profiles based on mouse, keyboard, mobile phone usage.
Account take over detection
Proactive real-time discovery of early signs of account takeover
Patterns of legitimate and fraudulent behavior
Money Laundering detection
Cross-channel detection of money laundering and related activities
Device and environment analysis
Analysis of session events happening around the users and their devices
The understanding of what is happening, how fraudsters behave, which schemes they use and how to stop them
Accurate detection of various kinds of malware in both web and mobile channels
Improve user experience, cut the costs of additional authentication and preserve high level of security.
- Risk-based authentication – eliminates additional authentication steps for legitimate users
- Continuous authentication – on-going analysis of the session events
- Account takeover detection – timely discovery of the usage of stolen credentials or signs non-human behavior
Automated Fraud Analytics
Real-time detection of sophisticated and industry-specific fraud cases
- Global entity linking and mapping – finding intangible connections between users, devices and sessions
- Rules setting – maintain control over the level and the volume of session events analyzed and incidents generated
- Extra layer of knowledge – session events and detailed incidents feeding internal fraud monitoring solutions with the data necessary for accurate and timely detection
Fraud Prevention Technologies – How do they work?
Kaspersky Fraud Prevention unites advanced technologies based on machine learning for proactive real-time fraud detection. Learn how our technologies work and how they enhance your security and monitoring solutions, allowing you to concentrate on your business and your customers.
Growing digital channels means being open to the users, providing them with access to the services they need anytime and anywhere. But with opportunuties comes responsibility: business needs to ensure seamless user experience to legitimate clients, provide appropriate level of security together with the ability to react in case fraudulent activity takes place. Digital transformation brings several risks:
Money laundering and money mule services
Web-injects and mobile malware
Missing the attack incubation stage
New account fraud
Bots and remote administration tools
Higher fraud level – risk of regulatory fines
Emerging complexity of attacks